Welcome to Scone Grammar
Scone Grammar School is a co-educational, independent Preschool to Year 12 Anglican School with clear Christian values. Scone Grammar School is part of the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle and also a member of the Newcastle Anglican Schools Corporation.
Our website alone cannot show the full advantages of a Scone Grammar School education, but we hope that you will gain a strong sense of the happy and vibrant community in which the uniqueness of every student is recognised and in which our students are challenged to develop their potential, whatever their talents.
We hope that our diverse and stimulating programmes of academic, sporting and cultural activities communicate what we believe to be important: the pursuit of excellence, participation, respect and empathy for others.
We enjoy the opportunity to share our School with prospective families and members of the broader community. Please come and visit us and witness the quality of a Scone Grammar School education.
Why Choose Us?
- High academic standards
- Focus on the individual
- Caring and supportive learning environment
- Encourage pursuit of excellence, participation and respect for others at all times
- A dedicated programme for 4 & 5 year olds facilitating individual growth, learning & development
- A caring & welcoming preschool in a state-of-the-art setting
- Passionate & dedicated staff
- Nurturing and stimulating environment
- Highly skilled home room teachers supported by specialist teachers
- Extensive co-curricular opportunities
- Emphasis on developing a community of learners who strive for academic excellence
- Provide excellent pastoral care
- Wide range of co-curricular activities – Duke of Edinburgh, sport, music, and performing arts