SCONE GRAMMAR SCHOOL (SGS) is an Anglican Co-Educational School for positive, flourishing learners from Preschool to Year 12. Based in the Upper Hunter, our Christian faith & values lay a safe, caring foundation. The successful applicants will be committed to our school values & proactively contribute to our SGS team. Engagement in Wellbeing & Learning Powered Approach essential. Applicants will be screened for appropriate child protection purposes for our Child Safe School.
Casual Classroom Teacher
Scone Grammar School is looking for casual classroom teachers – both Primary and Secondary to join our Scone Grammar School (SGS) community. As an engaging, enthusiastic and highly competent teacher you will have a distinct focus on quality education.
We care for and celebrate each student as an individual, highlighting their strengths, discovering and celebrating their God-given talents and understanding what lights them up to develop and inspire their learning and wellbeing. It is important that our casual staff embrace this philosophy, be comfortable with our values and contribute to our SGS community, consistently delivering our Learning Powered approach.
The successful applicant/s will demonstrate:
- ability to work collaboratively as a team member
- knowledge and understanding of the K-6 Curriculum for Primary or the 7-12 Curriculum for Secondary
- excellent classroom management, communication and organisational skills
- enthusiasm to be part of a school with a focus on building community.
You will have attained:
- a Tertiary qualification in Education
- eligibility according to the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
All applicants will be screened for appropriate child protection purposes, as we are a Child Safe School.
Please apply to Mr Paul Smart, Principal by emailing Mrs Sarah Ambry, PA to Principal, at your earliest convenience.