The Uniform Shop is located on the Scone Grammar School campus on Aberdeen Street, Scone.
The Scone Grammar School Uniform Shop is the official and only stockist of school uniforms. Uniforms can be purchased directly from the Uniform Shop with payment upon sale or can be purchased online by clicking here. Uniform fitting appointments can also be made online by clicking here. Cash and cheques are accepted with eftpos and credit card facilities also available. Cheques should be made payable to Scone Grammar School.
Indicative Uniform Price Lists:
- Kinder to Year 6 Uniform Price List 2019
- Year 7 to Year 10 Uniform Price List 2019
- Year 11 and Year 12 Uniform Price List 2019
The School has also adopted a new initiative to provide parents the opportunity to trade second-hand items via the ‘Sustainable School Shop’. The service provides access to second-hand uniforms, stationery, text books and musical instruments all year round. To find out further information, click here.
Managed by Mrs Belinda Sowter, the Uniform Shop is open as follows:
During January 2020 School Holidays
Appointments only for uniform fit-outs
- Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th January
- Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th January
To make an appointment go to – https://www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au/scone
Opening for Return to School
No uniform fit-outs available on these days
- 8-11am and 1-4pm, Monday 20 January
- 8-11am and 1-4pm, Tuesday 21 January
During School Term
- MORNINGS: Monday to Friday (everyday) – 8.00am to 9.30am
- AFTERNOONS: Monday and Wednesday – 2.30pm to 4.00pm
For opening times during school holidays please check notices in the Newsletters.
Click here to download the School’s latest Uniform Policy PDF.
To contact the Uniform Shop please email or telephone 6545 1220.