By Ilona Baldyga, SGS Fete Co-ordinator
Lorraine Bull and I are co-ordinating this year’s fete. We look forward to the challenge of pulling the fete together alongside many of you who help put this fete on, year in, year out, for our school community and the wider community of Scone.
The Scone Grammar Fete is the biggest fundraiser for the P&F Association each year. To make the Fete a success we ask for as much help from the school community as possible.
Here are some ways to contribute.
- Volunteer your time or expertise
- Support your class liaisons, before and during the fete
- Purchase raffle tickets
- Consider baking for the cake stall
- Fill some jars for tombola
- Purchase tickets for the rides on Fete day
- Bring in some bagged lollies or chocolates that will be used for side show alley
- Got old good condition books? Consider donating them for the book stall.
If you have any questions or would like to offer help, please contact:
- Ilona Baldyga 0427 094 616 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorraine Bull 0417 734 491 email@example.com