At The Yellow Cottage we are proud of our transition to school program. In the 12 months before starting school…
Welcome to Scone Grammar School
Scone Grammar School is a co-educational, Independent Anglican School from The Yellow Cottage Preschool through to Year 12. Our Christian values lay the foundation for a safe, caring community.
Our four growth pillars provide structure and support for our Positive, Flourishing, Learning Community, encouraging all individual students to be well rounded, promoting balance and connection points within our community – important for wellbeing and learning.
Through Grammar Minds, we work with each individual to inspire a motivation to learn – for life; Grammar Plus – diverse extra-curricular opportunities to grow, shaped by students’ interests & pursuits; Grammar Cares – caring for the individual, nurturing wellbeing within our school community; and Grammar Leads – developing leaders to serve the wider community.
Well-being, being comfortable and happy, leads to heightened learning. Caring for each individual within our community of learning and wellbeing, helps our students to positively flourish. This means they are able to positively learn and grow through good times and life’s struggles.
As they flourish, we encourage our students to share their strengths with others, through mentoring, buddying, coaching and most simply, caring – serving all.
During Covid-19 restrictions we encourage you to visit us online for our Virtual Open Day.
Why Choose Us?
- High academic standards
- Focus on the individual
- Caring and supportive learning environment
- Encourage pursuit of excellence, participation and respect for others at all times
- A dedicated programme for 4 & 5 year olds facilitating individual growth, learning & development
- A caring & welcoming preschool in a state-of-the-art setting
- Passionate & dedicated staff
- Nurturing and stimulating environment
- Highly skilled home room teachers supported by specialist teachers
- Extensive co-curricular opportunities
- Emphasis on developing a community of learners who strive for academic excellence
- Provide excellent pastoral care
- Wide range of co-curricular activities – Duke of Edinburgh, sport, music, and performing arts
Year 5 have been playing the Mathematics inspired board games that they created in class and at home. Maths has…
Mrs Kaliya Maxwell, our Agriculture Teacher, incubated some eggs from our Leghorn family and our Year 2G class has been…
There are no upcoming events at this time.