Scone Grammar School is an Anglican co-educational school from Preschool to Year 12, located in the Upper Hunter Valley. Scone Grammar School is a Building Learning Power School which runs under the banner of Grammar Minds – Positive Flourishing Learners. We are also a Positive Education School as a member of PESA.
All applicants for Teaching Positions should indicate their demonstration of high quality teaching practices and involvement in wider school life such as extra curricular.
2020 Employment Vacancies
Full-time K-12 PDHPE Teacher, commencing Term 1, 2021
SCONE GRAMMAR SCHOOL (SGS) is an Anglican Co-Educational School for positive, flourishing learners from Preschool to Year 12. Based in the Upper Hunter, our Christian faith & values lay a safe, caring foundation.
Scone Grammar School is looking for a Full-Time PDHPE K-12 Class Teacher to join our dynamic team. An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Approval to teach Personal Development/Health/Physical Education (PDHPE), Physical Activity and Sports Studies, Community and Family Studies.
- Experience in sports coaching and administration, particularly in our Tier One sports: Rugby Union/League, Touch, Netball, Cricket and Rowing)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, create and assess innovative collaborative learning curriculum that challenges and engages all students.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and organisational skills that build positive relationships that help create a culture of high expectations in the faculty & wider school community.
- Rowing coaching passion & experience would be highly sought after.
- The role would include Primary or K-6 PDHPE teaching. The PDHPE team\ Sports team work together with staff strengths guiding the roles.
The successful applicant will be committed to our school values and proactively contribute to our SGS team. Applicants will be screened for appropriate child protection purposes for our Child Safe School.
Role Description & Application Process
Click here to view the K-12 PDHPE Role Description and application process. Applications close Friday 24 July 2020.